Doctor of History, the head of the World History Department of Far Eastern State University of Humanities. Was graduated from Khabarovsk State Pedagogical Institute (1983), he finished postgraduate studies at the Moscow State Pedagogical Institute (1989). In 1993, he took an internship in the Lewis and Clark College, Oregon, USA. In 2001 he worked at the East West Center of Honolulu USA, as a “visiting fellow”.
Business address: Russia, 680000, Khabarovsk str. K. Marx 68 Tel. (4212) 42-06-37;
Timoshenko V.N. South Pacific region on the threshold of the twenty-first century: challenges of foreign and security policy. 2009.-379.
- Policy of France in the Pacific Region at the End of the Twentieth Century//Social Sciences and Humanities in the Far East. No. 3 (3). – Khabarovsk, 2004.
- Australia in the Second Half of the 20th Century: Searching for National and Political Identity//East. Afro-Asian Society: History and Modernity. – № 1. – 2005.
- Australia’s National Security and Foreign Policy of the Howard’s Government at the Turn of the 20TH-21st Centuries. //Problems of the Far East. – № 3. – 2005.
- Unnecessary Region? Policy of the United States in Oceania, After the «Cold War»//Asia and Africa Today. – № 5. – 2006.
- New Zealand at the End of the Twentieth Century: Peculiarities of National and Political Identity and “New Nationalism”//East. Afro-Asian Society: History and Modernity. – № 4. – 2006.
- The Concept of the “Small Country” and the Foreign Policy of New Zealand at the End of the Twentieth Century//Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University. – № 6. – 2009.
- Oceania at the Present: the Forgotten Problems of “Unnecessary” Region//East. Afro-Asian Society: History and Modernity. – № 4. – 2009.
- Raskol-Gang or “New Sandpit Generals.” Specific of Socio-Criminal Situation in Papua New Guinea//Asia and Africa Today. – No. 10. – 2009.
- “Report of Dibba” and Australia’s Policy in the Sphere of National Defense in the 80-ies of the 20TH Century // World of Science, Culture, education – № 3 (28). – 2011.
- The Doctrine Of G. Howard and Australia’s Peacekeeping Activities in the Asia-Pacific Region//Bulletin of Pacific State University. No. 3. – Khabarovsk, 2011.
Coordinator of the Programme
She graduated from Khabarovsk State Pedagogical Institute on a speciality “teacher of physics and Astronomy” (1979) and Far Eastern Institute of International Relations on a speciality “information systems in management and Economics” (2003).
Is the founder and director of the non-profit institution of additional education “Center of military-patriotic education “VZLET”.
The Member of the Khabarovsk city Duma.
Chairman of national parachute sport Federation of Khabarovsk region, Republican judge on parachute sport category. World Record holder for the dome of parachute acrobatics. She have 6157 jumps with a parachute.
Member of the Socio-Political Council under the Governor of Khabarovsk region. A Member of the Public Council under the Authorized Representative for Human Rights of the Khabarovsk region.
Member of public Council adjunct to the Khabarovsk region on interaction with non-profit organizations.
Member of the Public Council for the Coordination of Activities of Non-commercial and Public Organizations and Associations in the sphere of prevention of drug addiction in the FDCS of Russia in Khabarovsk region.
Owner of the government awards.
She graduated from the Institute of Linguistics and International Communications of the Far Eastern State University of Humanities (2006).
He graduated from the Department of Economics, Management and Law of the Far-Eastern State Socio-Humanitarian Academy. At the moment he is an aspirant at the General History Chair in FESUH.